What is the upper and lower die of the bending machine? Let's see how the molds are classified
1.Bending die has L, R, U, and Z dies
2. The upper die of the bending machine has different angles of 90 degrees, 88 degrees, 45 degrees, 30 degrees, 20 degrees and 15 degrees. The lower mold is generally divided into 400 mm, 200 mm, 100 mm, 50 mm, 40 mm, 20 mm, 15 mm, and 10 mm, for a total of 835 mm.
3. The lower die of the bending machine has 4 ～ 18V double slot and single slot, the slot width is different, there are R lower die, acute angle lower die, flattening die, etc.
4. The upper and lower molds are divided into segments and overall: the upper molds are generally divided into 300mm, 200mm, 100mm, 100mm, 50mm, 40mm, 20mm, 15mm, and 10mm, and the total is: 835mm.
of the bending machine mold 1. The bending machine mold is made of steel and undergoes special heat treatment. It has the characteristics of high hardness, not easy to wear and high pressure. But each mold has its ultimate pressure: ton / meter. Therefore, when using a mold, the length of the mold should be selected, that is, how much pressure should be added per meter, and the pressure cannot exceed the pressure marked on the mold.
2. In order not to damage the mold, we have to use the upper and lower molds with a length greater than 300mm for the origin. After the origin correction, the same height of the upper and lower molds can be used. It is strictly prohibited to use separated small modules to execute the origin, and the origin must be based on the origin pressure in the AMADA machine.
3. When using molds, due to the different heights of various molds, molds of the same height can only be used in the machine, and molds of different heights cannot be used.
4. When bending an acute angle or pressing a dead angle, select 30 degrees, first bend the acute angle, and then press the dead angle. When bending the R angle, R upper die and R lower die should be selected.
5. When bending a long workpiece, do not use a parting die to reduce the indentation of the tool, but choose a single groove, because the outer angle R of the V-shaped groove of the single groove lower die is large, and it is not easy to produce an indentation.
6. When choosing the upper mold, we should know all the parameters of the mold, and then decide what to use according to the shape of the product we need to shape.